8 Week Performance, Muscle Gain, & Fat Loss
8 week training plan for improving performance, increasing muscle gain, and fast fat loss. Also includes workouts for improving or maintaining mobility and methods of increasing longevity.
4 Min HIIT w/ 4 Min Recoveries
Complete 5x4 minute intense intervals (maximum sustainable pace that you can maintain without your form or biomechanics suffering) with 4 minute easy, aerobic active recoveries between each effort.
Mode is YOUR choice. Choose bike/run/swim/elliptical or rowing.
Morning Fasted Fat Burning
20-30 minutes of light cardio in Zones 1 or 2*, prior to breakfast. Options include yoga, fast walking, cycling, elliptical, swimming or hiking. Goal is to burn fat and lean up. Eat breakfast after. Cup of coffee before is OK. If you can't get this done in the morning, do after dinner, and don't eat anything afterwards.
* If you're not familiar with your Zones then this light cardio should be done at low enough intensity you could hold a conversation with somebody
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:44 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:34 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|0:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:55 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:44 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:55 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.