Plyometric Explosive Power Development Strength Program
Elizabeth Van HouwelingAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed to build your explosive power. It begins with a few weeks of exercises to strength your tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints in order to prepare you for the plyometric type exercises later in the program. These later exercises often involve jumping and are very taxing on the body so you need to have a strong foundation prior to attempting them. Always perform a proper warm up and cool down before and after each strength workout.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?