Phil's Beginner Duathlon 5/20/2.5km (4~6 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 12 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Get in best ever race-shape!
"Your plan combined with TrainingPeaks is the perfect combination. It made my first season very enjoyable." Mike O'Reilly, 2018
"I can't tell how much I am enjoying the plan. It's amazing to know what training I am going to do weeks before." Rachel Kjearsgaard, 2018
Read more >>
- Progress from 3:45 to 5:45 hrs of training per week
- 3-4 rides and 2-4 runs per week
- 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 or 2 days off
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Brick workouts are included
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
I have over 20 years of experience successfully helping amateur athletes surpass their goals, while making sure they have quality time available for family, friends and career. I started My Pro Coach to offer the world's most comprehensive range of training plans designed to help you enjoy the same success that my athletes and I have - at an affordable price.
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
- Visit our website for all our Sprint Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:58 hrs||0:57 hrs|
|1:22 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:56 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:58 hrs||0:57 hrs|
||1:22 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:56 hrs||0:40 hrs|