Eric SchwartzAll plans by this Coach
12 week training plan, written by former Duathlon Natonial Champion and Duathlon.com founder Eric Schwartz, is for beginning duathletes competing in a long course duathlon with an expected total race time of 3-5 hours. Before engaging in this plan you should be able to run 45 minutes and bike 75 minutes. Each week involves five to six days of training and no more than one workout is planned per day. With a maximum week of 9 hours of training, you will be ready to complete a long distance duathlon in just 12 weeks.
Testimonials for Eric's Duathlon Training Plans are available here: http://goo.gl/pv8ZA
Duathlon Training Plan FAQs: http://bit.ly/DuathlonFAQ
If you have additional questions about this plan email Eric.Boulder@gmail.com and I'll respond quickly.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.