Eric SchwartzAll plans by this Coach
This 10 week training plan, written by former Duathlon Natonial Champion and Duathlon.com founder Eric Schwartz, is for the experienced duathlete looking to improve their race performance in a duathlon lasting 2-3.5 hours. The plan involves moderately intense workouts starting in week one and progressing to more intense workouts. This plan includes six days of training per week and as many as two weekdays per week with multiple workouts. This plan is for an athlete with at least one year of racing experience. An athlete should have at least six to eight weeks of consistent training before starting this plan. With a maximum week of 10 hours of training, you will be in peak shape in just 10 weeks.
Testimonials for Eric's Duathlon Training Plans are available here: http://goo.gl/pv8ZA
Duathlon Training Plan FAQs: http://bit.ly/DuathlonFAQ
If you additional questions about this plan email at Eric.Boulder@gmail.com and I'll respond quickly..
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.