Eric SchwartzAll plans by this Coach
This 11 week training plan, written by former Duathlon Natonial Champion and Duathlon.com founder Eric Schwartz, is for advanced duathletes with at least 3 years racing experience. This is very similar to a plan I wrote for an athlete who won an age group gold medal at the Duathlon World Championships (under 40) at a distance of 15k run, 80k bike, and 7.5k run. It prescribes 8-15 hours per week of training.
You should not start this plan unless you have an excellent aerobic base AND you have had some intensity in your training. This plan has a higher ratio of intense workouts than most athletes should be doing. If you purchase this plan you may need to reduce the intensity and/or duration of some of the workouts. Only serious duathletes with significant experience and knowledge should purchase this plan.
Testimonials for Eric's Duathlon Training Plans are available here: http://goo.gl/pv8ZA
Duathlon Training Plan FAQs: http://bit.ly/DuathlonFAQ
If you have additional questions about this plan email Eric.Boulder@gmail.com and I'll respond quickly.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?