Duathlon Lake Ramseur - Novice
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
The duathlon program is for current triathletes, cyclists or runners who would like to try their hand at a duathlon. This 8-week program is a conservative training approach to an Olympic-distance duathlon. Weekday training sessions last between 30-75 minutes, and Saturday and Sunday workouts between 60-120 minutes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:39 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|1:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:48 hrs||1:55 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:39 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||1:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:48 hrs||1:55 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?