Duathlon: Base Period, 7-9 hours per week
Eric SchwartzAll plans by this Coach
This 10 week training plan, written by former Duathlon Natonial Champion and Duathlon.com founder Eric Schwartz, is for duathletes looking to establish a solid base for their season. Upon completion of this plan, follow up with build and peak training blocks leading into your goal race.
Other than week 1, all weeks contain 7-9 hours of training and one day off per week. Before starting this plan you should have at least 3 weeks of consistent training.
Duathletes with a primary goal of finishing a short distance duathlon could easily do so with this plan.
Testimonials for my Duathlon Training Plans are available here: http://goo.gl/pv8ZA
Duathlon Training Plan FAQs: http://bit.ly/DuathlonFAQ
If you have additional questions about this plan email Eric.Boulder@gmail.com and I'll respond quickly.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:14 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|4:27 hrs||3:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:14 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||4:27 hrs||3:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?