Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
STRYD Power meter or similar, using Coros, Garmin Polar etc
This a 10 week plan for the INTERMEDIATE athlete who has already undertaken a duathlon or triathlon and are looking to improve either their technique or finishing time.
Distances this plan is suitable for:
Sprint - 5km run / 20km bike / 2.5km run
Standard - 10 km run / 40km bike / 2.5km run
All workouts are written in plain easy to understand English with structured workout for cycling and running STRYD Power.
After completing the 10 week plan you will have a a good fitness to complete your duathlon and improve your time.
Join and like my Facebook page @pinnaclemultisport where you can post your queries on your plan and will provide feedback
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.