Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
STRYD Power meter or similar, using Coros, Garmin Polar etc
This a 10 week plan for the BEGINNER athlete looking to undertake a Duathlon. The plan will suite people who have no previous experience in participating in such an event such as a
Super Sprint - 2.5km run / 10km bike / 1.25km run
Sprint - 5km run / 20km bike / 2.5km run
All workouts are written in plain easy to understand English with structured workouts for Cycling and STRYD Running Power
After completing the 10 week plan you will have a a good fitness to race your duathlon.
Join and like my Facebook page @pinnaclemultisport where you can post your queries on your plan and will provide feedback
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?