Duathlon - INTERMEDIATE Plan
Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This a 10 week plan for the INTERMEDIATE athlete who has already undertaken a duathlon or triathlon and are looking to improve either their technique or finishing time.
Distances this plan is suitable for:
Sprint - 5km run / 20km bike / 2.5km run
Standard - 10 km run / 40km bike / 2.5km run
All workouts are written in plain easy to understand English and based on heart rate zones or Rate of Perceived Effort (RPE). If using heart rate you will require a suitable watch that you can view your heart rate whilst doing the workouts.
After completing the 10 week plan you will have a a good fitness to complete your duathlon and improve your time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?