Short Course Duathlon Training plan
Prerequisites : Users of this plan should be able to run for 30 minutes and cycle for 1 hour.
This plan is geared toward sprint duathlons with runs of 5k or less for both run segments and cycling segments up to 15 miles. Beginning athletes, as well as intermediate athletes, may find this plan useful. Email communication is available for any training questions the user may encounter.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:41 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:38 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:03 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:41 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:38 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:03 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.