BCA | Duathlon (10/40/5) ~ Heart Rate/Pace – INTERMEDIATE – 14 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
What athletes have said:
'The plan has helped hugely over the last two months by providing a great structure to stick to, and the additional information on physiology and nutrition that you provided has been very beneficial' - William
'I really like them and have benefited a lot from them!' - Felipe
The following 14-week plan has been designed specifically for intermediate duathletes. The plan focuses on preparing you for a standard distance duathlon (10km run - 40km bike - 5km run) by taking you through all the phase of training. Additionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
- 8:14 hours progressing to 09:43 hours (max week)
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses heart rate (bike)/pace (run) - you can change this in the plan.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:58 hrs||1:31 hrs|
|4:06 hrs||3:02 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:38 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:58 hrs||1:31 hrs|
||4:06 hrs||3:02 hrs|
||0:38 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor