BCA | Duathlon (10/40/5) ~ Power/Pace – ADVANCED MASTERS – 6 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 6-week plan has been designed specifically for advanced master duathletes (35+ years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for a standard distance duathlon (10km run - 40km bike - 5km run) by taking you through event specific training.
Advanced Master Duathletes:
- 9:28 hours progressing to 09:44 hours (max week)
- 35 + years of age.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses power (bike)/pace (run) - you can change this in the plan.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:25 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|3:16 hrs||1:31 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:25 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||3:16 hrs||1:31 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter