Justin KlineAll plans by this Coach
This is a 8 Week Duathlon Plan that focuses on Quality Miles and targets all three Metabolic Systems. You will run 4 -5 day per week which includes both long rides and long runs. You will consistently perform Brick Workouts in an effort to hone your Transition Skills. There are also Strength Days that will help you not only feel more in control on the bike, but strengthen your core and legs so you can feel more confident on the trail. We focus on strength endurance so you lose less over the duration of the race and can finish as strong as you start.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:07 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:51 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:07 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:51 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?