8 week Standard Distance Duathlon Training - Intermediate
Kyla LupoAll plans by this Coach
I'm Kyla Lupo and I'll be your digital coach as you train your way to a standard/olympic distance duathlon.
The race distance is a 10k run - 25mile bike - 5k run
This plan assumes you have already done an olympic/international distance triathlon and have maintained *most* of that fitness.
You should be able to comfortably bike 15-20 miles without being sore the next day.
You should be able to run 5 miles without being sore the next day.
You have some experience doing strength workouts and know your own limits.
We'll take your existing fitness as a base and work on getting you more efficient and maybe a little faster.
Any questions at all, ever, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have bigger questions (including if this is the right plan for you), get on my calendar for 30 minutes. Use this link:
If you're interested in my team visit www.teamgobig.life
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?