Phil's Off-Season Plan: Beginner Long Distance Duathlon (4~7 hrs/wk) + Email Coach Access: 12 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
4-7 training hours per week.
"Thank you very much for your helpful response to all my questions." Roy Bogue, 2018
"I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying the plan. It’s amazing to know what I’m doing weeks in advance!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, 2018
Read more >>
- Recover from your season of racing and training
- Stay fit for when the time comes to start ramping up your training again
- 4 to 7 hrs of training per week, for Beginner or Time Limited Long Distance Duathletes
- 2 rides and runs, 2 strength sessions and 1 day off each week
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
OR Save Money as a MyProCoach™ UNLIMITED Athlete!
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Nonstop email coach support
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
- Visit our website to see all our Off-Season Maintenance Training Plans
- Or see all our Long Distance Duathlon Training Plans
- Or view all Phil's Plans on Training Peaks HERE.
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:35 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|2:36 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:35 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||2:36 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|