The Corona Home Challenge plans come in time to keep advancing as an athlete while swimming is at halt.
In this plan the main goal is to increase your FTP (Funtional Threshold Power \ pace) in both cycling and running, while ialso increasing and maintaining strength.
On an average week you will find 2-3 bike rides, 2-3 runs and 2 strength sessions, all aimed at slowly progressing you to your goal.
The extra content and explanations are linked inside the training plan and are all in hebrew to assist hebrew speaking users.
It is best to use a power meter and GPS running watch to have the most accurate personal plan possible.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.