The Corona Home Challenge plans come in time to keep advancing as an athlete while swimming is at halt.
In this plan the main goal is to increase your FTP (Funtional Threshold Power \ pace) in both cycling and running, while ialso increasing and maintaining strength.
On an average week you will find 3 bike rides, 3 runs and 2 strength sessions, all aimed at slowly progressing you to your goal.
The extra content and explanations are linked inside the training plan and are all in hebrew to assist hebrew speaking users.
It is best to use a power meter and GPS running watch to have the most accurate personal plan possible.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.