Phil's Intermediate Long Duathlon for MASTERS (7~11 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 30 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Expertly Designed For Intermediate MASTERS (40+) Duathletes.
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed that I'm competing at the ITU World Championship!" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
"Your plan is clear, educational, with a perfect pace of progression." John Clark, 2018
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features:
- For duathlon distances 10/60/10k & 10/80/20k
- Progress from 7 to 11 hrs of training per week
- Each week has 3 rides, 4-5 runs, 2 strength sessions and 1-2 days off
- Every 3rd week is active recovery
- Regular fitness tests are included to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace, compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters Long-Distance Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:53 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|3:40 hrs||3:15 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:53 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||3:40 hrs||3:15 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|