Phil's Advanced Duathlon 10/40/5km for MASTERS (9~12 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 18 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Expertly Designed For Advanced MASTERS (40+) Duathletes.
"I came 3rd overall, 1st in age group and a PB on my bike with your plan!" Patrick Keys, July 2018.
"You've changed my results for the better: I'm competing at the ITU Worlds!" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features:
- Progress from 9 to 11:30 hrs of training per week
- Each week has 3-4 rides, 5 runs, 1-2 strength sessions and 1-2 days off
- Every 3rd week is active recovery
- Regular fitness tests are included to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters Standard Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:08 hrs||1:40 hrs|
|4:10 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:02 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:08 hrs||1:40 hrs|
||4:10 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor