Phil's Intermediate Duathlon 10/40/5km (7~8 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 18 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Get in best ever race-shape!
"Using your schedule, I have qualified for the Duathlon Worlds! To say I was pleased would be an understatement" Robert Wickham, 2017.
"Thanks to the plan and countless answers to my questions I was able to qualify for my 1st Worlds! I cannot thank you enough." Patrick Keys, 2018.
Read more >>
- Progress from 6:45 to 8 hrs of training per week
- 3 rides and 4-5 runs per week
- 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Active recovery weeks are included
- Brick workouts are included
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Standard Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:23 hrs||1:03 hrs|
|3:17 hrs||2:02 hrs|
|0:57 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:23 hrs||1:03 hrs|
||3:17 hrs||2:02 hrs|
||0:57 hrs||0:40 hrs|