Phil's Advanced Duathlon 5/20/2.5km (9~10 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 10 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Peak for your best ever race!
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed to be competing at the ITU Worlds!" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
"Using your advanced duathlon plan I achieved 3rd overall, 1st in age group and a PB on my bike. Thank you so much for a great training plan!" Patrick Keys, 2018.
Read more >>
- Progress from 9 to 10 hrs of training per week
- 3-4 rides and 4-5 runs per week
- 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Active recovery weeks are included
- Brick workouts are included
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
I have over 20 years of experience successfully helping amateur athletes surpass their goals, while making sure they have quality time available for family, friends and career. I started My Pro Coach to offer the world's most comprehensive range of training plans designed to help you enjoy the same success that my athletes and I have - at an affordable price.
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
- Visit our website for all our Sprint Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:02 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|3:48 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:40 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:02 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||3:48 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor