Neil CooperAll plans by this Coach
This plan will help someone of limited fitness level train for the Kong swim run event, or any other swim run event where the course is on the fells. The plan will help you become more familiar with fell running and open water swimming. The plan can be used by those with an increased fitness level by running the sessions marked as walking.
All session are based on time rather than distance so are better adapted to all fitness levels. The plan includes strength training which is vital for performance and injury prevention. The program will steadily increase your fitness level and then taper ready for race day.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?