Phil's Advanced Long-Distance Duathlon (7~13 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 40 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Get in best ever race-shape!
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed that I'm competing at the ITU World Championship!" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
"I achieved 3rd overall, 1st in age group and a PB on my bike using your advanced duathlon plan. Thank you so much!" Patrick Keys, July 2018.
Read more >>
- For duathlon distances 10/60/10k & 10/80/20k
- Progress from 7:15 to 13 hrs of training per week
- 3-4 rides and 3-5 runs per week
- 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Brick workouts are included
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Long-Distance Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:29 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|4:32 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:07 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:29 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||4:32 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:07 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor