Middle Distance Du Plan - Intermediate
Chad ZemanAll plans by this Coach
You should be prepared to workout from 6 to 15 hours throughout this 26 week program.
Prior to beginning, you should have established HR zones of Z1-Z5. You should also be comfortable running 45 minutes straight and cycling up to 2 hours prior to beginning this workout plan.
You'll go through various phases throughout - note that the first few races you will train through with the main goal of being your A race at week 24.
Best of luck! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:18 hrs||1:35 hrs|
|4:55 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|1:35 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:18 hrs||1:35 hrs|
||4:55 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||1:35 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?