Phil's Advanced Duathlon 10/40/5km (6~12 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 36 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Get in best ever race-shape!
"I just finished the advanced duathlon plan and achieved 3rd overall, 1st in AG and a PB on my bike. Thank you so much for a great training plan!" Patrick Keys, 2018.
"You have changed my results for the better. I am amazed that I'm competing at the ITU Worlds" Richard Lonsdale, 2016.
Read more >>
- Progress from 6:30 to 11:30 hrs of training per week
- 3-4 rides and 3-4 runs per week
- 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Brick workouts are included
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Standard Duathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:12 hrs||1:40 hrs|
|4:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:12 hrs||1:40 hrs|
||4:21 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|