Advanced Duathlon 15 Week Plan. (4.25-10.25 hrs/wk)
USA Triathlon and IRONMAN Certified Coach Justin RoederAll plans by this Coach
This advanced 15 week duathlon program is perfect for the athlete looking to increase bike speed and power as well as get their running speeds up to par. Several lactate threshold runs and bike sessions coupled with end of the week BRIC workouts and long rides will get you to that next level!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|2:03 hrs||1:40 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||2:03 hrs||1:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?