Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a intermediate Run/Bike athletes who are planning to race a Olympic Distance Duathlon (5k or 10k Run/ 40k Bike/ 5k or 10k). The plan has between 6-9 hours of total training a week, focusing on quality not quantity in workouts. There is 1 rest a week and 1 workout per day.
If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?