B 1.1 level Build Period (POWER/HEART)
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
The 8 week plan starts out with some basic aerobic base and tempo building. The first 4 weeks will set the foundation for the more advanced 2nd 4 week block. During the first 4 weeks you will stress your aerobic system progressively each week. The 2nd 4 week block will be more intensive as you work to drive your FTP/Threshold up
This program is perfect for the following athletes:
1) Cat 5 racer progression to Cat 4 threshold power
2) Cat 4 racer looking to re-establish some threshold base
3) Recreational or event rider looking to improve threshold power
4) Time Trial rider of all levels
5) Multi Sport athlete short to middle distance
The difficulty of this program is moderate and requires you to ride 4x per week with the option for strength.
1) Two 4 week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us a email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
6) End of 8 week coaching consult
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?