8-Week Base Building (Beginner/Intermediate, Cycling, Reusable). Includes email access to coach.
Tucker OlanderAll plans by this Coach
For cyclists with lofty goals for the coming season, a big aerobic base is crucial! A big base is equivalent to a massive Hemi engine which will power you through the season! A key to doing so will be time spent at SWEET SPOT!
The goal of this plan is to increase your training load week to week, as we increase your aerobic capacity. To do this, you'll complete long weekend rides and interval sessions during the week. The efforts are designed to accumulate more training stress (TSS) and achieve higher quality workouts. By the end of the training plan, you will feel comfortable at all intensities below FTP (time trial-pace) and be prepared to begin race-specific efforts.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Tucker directly at Tucker.email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:01 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:01 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?