14 week Base Building Plan - Advanced Cyclist
This plan is designed for the advanced cyclist that has been cycling for several years and is looking to take their training to the next level. This plan combines core and strength, along with specific cycling training sessions that will help adapt the body and get it ready for the next phase of speed. This plan is developed with the advanced cyclist in mind and has the ability to work in up to 18 hrs a week of training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:15 hrs||4:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:15 hrs||4:30 hrs|
||0:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.