14 week Base Building Plan - Intermediate Cyclist
This plan is designed for an intermediate cyclist to establish a solid foundation. This plan is for the cyclist that can work in up to 10-13 hours per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:31 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:05 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:31 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.