Brandon Davis www.wattagecottagecoaching.comAll plans by this Coach
Athlete should have 8-15hrs/wk to train, some level of experience training but not advanced this is geared toward the beginner/novice. This is designed for the cyclist seeking a structured plan to build base and have a strong foundation to build their fitness on for the coming season, be it mountain or road. Easy to follow workouts on a "3wk on, 1 wk off" format to allow for adaptation and recovery, all in an effort to increase your aerobic capacity before beginning heavy interval work.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.