Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
This program is design to work on explosive efforts. Great for those looking for some higher intensity focus. The first 4 weeks is a mix of tempo and short hard efforts with the final 5 weeks focusing on explosiveness. This is a great moderate level program to help athlete prepare for high intensity events or just to give themselves a little top end power boast. Designed for beginner to Category 4 road racers and moderate conditioned athletes.
The plan includes the following:
1) 9 week program
2) Strength Training for Endurance Athletes using a custom web based system
3) Start up phone call or email upon request
4) 4 week progress review upon request
5) Discounted follow up consults and performance reviews.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.