Vision Quest CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to improve cycling fitness and will be suitable for any racing cyclist or recreational rider as well as triathletes trying to improve their bike leg. The format of the plan includes an initial testing week, 8 weeks of focused training and a follow-up testing week.
Ability to measure power will greatly enhance the athlete's ability to get the most out of this plan, but the workouts are designed in such a way that they are easily modified for any situation (outdoors, indoors, HR only, RPE only, etc).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?