MTBCoachAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week plan build plan for any cyclist to improve thier FTP. Requires use of a power meter.
Start this plan 16 weeks before your goal event.
Get expert advice from our coaches on our Facebook group. Ask questions about this plan, training, racing, and equipment choices etc.
This is a demanding training plan that requires a good level of fitness and have been riding 7-8hrs a week for 8-12 weeks prior to starting. You can use any of the MTBCoach base training plans prior to using this plan.
Along with bike workouts, the plan includes core workouts to build endurance, power, balance and stability. Also includes stretching and self massage using a foam roller.
Every 4 weeks there is a field test to measure progress.
Each week is between 7 and 1hrs of training. Weekday workouts are 1 hr to 2hr. Weekend workouts are 2-3hrs each.
For more infomation visit http://mtbcoach.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?