James WalsgroveAll plans by this Coach
The Advanced Plan has been set up to follow on from the Ride Harder Plan and will be a further 16 weeks.
The outline will be based on Tim Cusicks (product developer at wko5) training methodology. It will consist of 12 weeks of building with a “race” focused final 4 weeks.
The objective of this plan is to
1) Increase in the fitness gained within the academy programme.
2) Educate members on the training metrics within TrainingPeaks and basic training methodology.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?