Sidney JonesAll plans by this Coach
Time is the most valuable rescores we have, and not everyone can train for 15-25 hours a week like the pros do. If you want to race and be more completive on the bike, but struggle to find time because of your 9-5 or your commitment to your family, this plan is for you. To get the most out of your limited time you'll be going on shorter and more intense rides on weekdays, and longer more endurance focused rides on the weekends. This help you rase your aerobic compacity in only 6-9 hours a week. To get the most out of this plan, start it 2-3 month before your race season. Each week you will spend a little more time on the bike, Also intensity will slightly increase throughout the 8 weeks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.