Sidney JonesAll plans by this Coach
This is a relatively high volume, 12 week training cycle for people who want to build on their threshold power and aerobic base before the start of race season. Expect to spend over 10 hours a week on the bike, and 2-3 hours in the gym. Also, this program is designed for people who will compete in marathon, or ultra endurance style events road, gravel, or MTB. If you enjoy having tired legs, this is the program for you! Both total volume and intensity will increase steadily from week 1 to week 12. Start this program 4-5 months before the race you want to be in the best shape for
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.