Sidney JonesAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week plan is best for people who are new to cycling or MTB, and want to get stronger on the bike, work on their endurance and base fitness, and maybe start racing this year. You will spend 5-7 hours a week on the bike, in doors or outdoors, and this plan is low intensity. It is recommended to have a power meter or heart rate monitor, but not necessary. You should use this plan in the winter or early spring, or 9-6 months before your race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?