Scott MacleanAll plans by this Coach
Part 2 of 3 Base Training 4 week blocks
In Part 2 you will have coach video support in all your workouts as you surge your power and HR in workouts that you push up your tolerance levels. Work to time that suits you and enjoy the sweat and of course the progress.
Don't forget you have qualified for a discount code for part 3
You'll find it in the final workout
You have option of buying full 12 weeks or trying out the first 4 weeks. If you purchase part 2 you will receive a discount coupon code for part 3.
4 week BASE Training Plan to boost your aerobic conditioning and increase your resistance to fatigue. You will gradually build increased tolerances to the accumulation of lactic acid during these progressive workouts.
We test at the start and at end plus we also have some decoupling sessions. One in the middle and one at the end.
The plan has has coach video links in all workouts
Want More - then join the Kinetic Members Facebook Group
You can also find more of the Coach at his YouTube channel - Kinetic Cycle Coaching or via link below
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?