ff you want structure to improve your fitness, this is the Training Plan for you.
10 weeks and on average 8hours/week with workouts 5 days/week.
This training plan is structured in such a way that all week-day sessions are doable on a smart trainer and weekend rides outside.
Strength Sessions are 45min long, and include videos of the exercises. Gym access not required.
Stretching and Foam Rolling Videos are also included to optimise recovery.
The equipment you will need:
Heart Rate Monitor
Indoor training App like Zwift, Rouvy, etc.
I am here to help with any questions you might have ... just an email away. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.