Bicycle - OffSeason #001
Coach KouwenhovenAll plans by this Coach
Use this plan to maintain your fitness during your OffSeason.
In this Plan you train for 12 weeks, varying from 3-6 days a week with a lot of variation from long sweetspot intervals, short sprint intervals and long endurance rides.
Choose the bike of your choose, depending on the workout. Some are ideal for indoor, why not use your TT-bike a couple of times or bring out the mountainbike for a nice ride through the woods. When the roads are fine hit the workout on your Road Bike. It is OffSeason so vary!
Also in this trainingplan you will a find moments for a FTP Test. Building up in the week before so you can really start fresh and try to Ride as hard as you can.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?