Pedal ActionAll plans by this Coach
This 10 week plan is designed to prepare you for the AusCycling SA Super Series in Adelaide, whatever your role within your team this plan will help prepare you for the eight rounds of racing.
The plan focuses on the demands of crit racing, as well as longer events that are included in the Super Series. The plan will help your body adapt to the physical demands of these types of races, focussing on building your anaerobic system through targeted workouts, creating strength and addressing any inefficiencies in your technique that need ironing out.
For 2021 the plan should start on w/c 28th June until the week before the 1st round
If you have any questions about this training plan either before or after buying it, please send us an email to:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.