Jarred SalzwedelAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is cycling focused and is based off a time availability of 8 - 12 hours per week. It is important to not that LSD rides can be shortened for the time crunched athletes.
It is vitally important that you DO NOT try and make up any sessions. If you have missed any sessions please move on to the next session or contact me personally should you need assistance in this regard.
The Training Program is Heart Rate based, however I would encourage you to ride to feel (RPE) in conjunction with heart rate to get the most from each session
This is the first cycle of the plan. The focus is to get you accustomed to following a structured training program while improving your general conditioning.
We will go through a complete training cycle during this phase of training. The second phase will follow a similar pattern, so we are building a base for you to work from when we do some more event specific training in the second cycle.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.