Andrew McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Grit: DOUBLE Kettlebell Training v3.0 plan!
If you're looking for plenty of variety and a simple low-impact weight training plan to compliment your existing training... then this is the plan for you.
Kettlebells are a fantastic training tool. With the right focus on technique, you can develop all of the benefits of traditional barbell/Olympic lifting. You'll enjoy a good blend of activity to generate Force, Speed and Power... the fundamentals of athletic performance.
The plan is a continuation from the SINGLE Kettlebell Training 3.0 plan. Ideally, you will have completed this prior to working with double kettlebells. Otherwise, please ensure you are well prepared for working with a pair of kettlebells
Across 10 weeks and almost 50 individual workouts, you will develop your kettlebell technique whilst preserving your energy for your primary sport. At 20 minutes long, these workouts provide a 'minimum effective dose', necessary for the busy athlete.
The plan is designed to give you maximum control. You decide the kettlebell size. Want to push yourself a little harder from time to time? You can easily combine 2 or more workouts. You'll enjoy the flexibility.
The style of Kettlebell training you should adopt is 'Hard-Style'. Plenty of great technique videos on YouTube, please check out 'StrongFirst' as first port of call.
Personal coaching is available if you would like help; just drop me a line to GritAndGlory@icloud.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.