Advanced: Lift Your FTP And VO2MAX, 7 hour week (7 weeks), RideAndRace
Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
The goal of this six-week (plus one test week - optional) cycle is to raise your Threshold - 20 minute power and Vo2max, - 5 minute power. The plan includes a power zones and perceived exertion.
Who this is not for:
Sedentary person, someone coming back from injury or recreational cyclists. If you fall into this category then it would be best to consult a GP and a coach.
Who this is for:
This training plan is for a well trained cyclist with limited weekly training time - 4 to 5 hours.
The plan is re-usable.
This plan works with power only and based on Coggan's training zones.
Downloadable workouts for Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift and ERG file format for smart indoor trainers.
A good level of endurance fitness.
An indoor trainer is recommended but not essential.
Highly recommend that you use a powermeter.
Any questions, please ask via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rideandrace.net
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?