General Preparation, 8 hours (4 weeks) RideAndRace
Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
The goal of this training plan is to develop general fitness through cross–training i.e. lifting weights, core training and aerobic activities such as running, swimming, hiking and cycling.
When to start:
This plan is best started after a transition period and 5 to 6 months before your first A-priority race of the season.
Access to a gym, gym weights or a makeshift home gym.
Heart rate monitor is recommended but not essential as the plan includes perceived exertion zones and "feel" descriptions.
The plan is re-usable.
Daily sessions with recommended heart-rate and RPE targets.
Downloadable heart rate workouts for Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, Sunnto, etc.
Any questions, please ask via email - email@example.com or visit www.rideandrace.net
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:44 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|4:00 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:44 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||4:00 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?