Coach Matt PoweredAll plans by this Coach
Based on my videos:
This is a high intensity cycling plan but is applicable to running and triathlon as well. This is the more beginner version of my quick high intensity plans so you do not need to have a large base level of fitness but you should be riding at least 2 or 3 times a week before attempting this plan.
Some notes on the high intensity intervals
Keep Cadence above 85 at all times during the high intensity intervals, your cadence can be lower during recovery
Whether you nail the workout exactly or fade is not really important, you'll get the max benefit of this workout as long as you're putting in top end effort (even if your legs begins to fail)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?